The C-ATM is a first-of-its-kind certification program. It is an industry difference maker that sets the national standard for addiction treatment marketers. The C-ATM is a comprehensive program of study, addressing the most important topics with which new and experienced addiction treatment marketers should be familiar. Through participation in this program, you will:
- Learn best practices and practical tips from renowned legal and industry experts
- Gain knowledge and experience that differentiates you and improves your practice
- Earn a widely respected credential that sets you apart from the competition
The C-ATM is comprised of six (6) comprehensive courses. Each course requires approximately six (6) hours to complete, and the entire certificate takes 36 hours.
In Course 4, "Addiction Treatment Marketing", you examine the fundamental questions, “What is addiction treatment marketing?” and “How is representing a program different than selling one?” You explore key advertising and marketing issues, including the marketer’s role and responsibilities, mission and brand, and professionalism and etiquette. You also consider best practices when interacting with diverse populations of prospective and current patients and families, the admissions team, and the clinical team.
COURSE LEARNING OBJECTIVES
1. Analyze key principles and best practices related to the marketer’s role and responsibilities.
2. Analyze key principles and best practices related to the practice of advertising and marketing in the field of addiction treatment.
3. Analyze key principles and best practices related to interacting with diverse populations of clients and team members.